Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Good N Bad

Is there anything called GOOD and BAD? What / who is deciding the criteria for good and bad? As far as I know, whatever is tagged as good happens to be accepted by the society. And whatever in not accepted by the majority in a socieety were tagged as bad. Since my childhood I have been told my life will be good if I'm good and bad if I'm bad. Though I somehow used to this belief, it keeps me wondering what are these GOOD and BAD whenever I hear anything inhumane.

1 comment:

  1. Intriguing post :-) To me, bad is something that I don't want others to know. This may sound harsh, but my philosophy is: No matter what others think, I will live up to my conscience. And conscience is the only thing that I will fear for, not what others or society thinks because what society consider as bad may not be bad to me. And I believe I am the one who decides what is good and bad to me and my life :-)

    ReplyDelete