Saturday, January 10, 2009

Of writing & of typing

After a long thought I have created a space to blog. What next? Have something to fill....?Actually I couldn't think of anything to start with though I really wanted to...Ahem..!! I guess there are lots of differences between writing & typing. I used to do a lot of hand-writing and I enjoy writing something rather typing the same stuff. May be this feel is just because I dont get the shapes of those hand-written text in this typing. I'm not sure. Or it might be because I'm a novice to this blogging thing....-as simple as that.

Let me see how things turn up and there are chances of getting grt in blogging or the other way round...ie., getting too lazy to just open this page the second time.

1 comment:

  1. Writing is an art...I too like to write than type for one reason...I can implement any style in words that I write which is very impressive :)

    ReplyDelete